Law Firm For Personal Injury Maple Grove MN
Hiring A Personal Injury Attorney In Maple Grove MN When Insurance Companies Act In Bad Faith
Ways That an Insurance Company Might Act in Bad Faith
The most popular way that an insurance company acts in bad faith is by trying to drag out the claim until the statute of limitations expires. When this happens, you will no longer have the right to file a lawsuit for personal injury. Additional ways that insurance companies act in bad faith and take advantage of anyone not represented by an accident attorney include:
- Not investigating the claim
- Requiring burdensome or unnecessary paperwork for processing the claim
- Refusal to pay a claim that is valid
- False allegations of contributory negligence
- Misrepresentation of policy terms
- Intentionally misleading a victim about their legal rights
Top personal injury law firms are well aware of the many ways that insurance companies act in bad faith. When you choose Osterbauer Law Firm, you can rest assured that you will be represented by the best personal injury lawyer who is familiar with all the various tactics these companies use and fully understand all of the laws relevant in a personal injury case.
When you need a personal injury law firm that you can count on, we are here for you. Give us a call today at 612-334-3434.